Opera 10.00 (native) & flash

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 13:54:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:15:02 +0200
Mel Flynn <mel.flynn+fbsd.questions at mailing.thruhere.net> wrote:

> For one, there are widgets. For two, it still supports
> the nsplugin interface. For three, some people argue
> that allowing extensions access to local disk, network
> threads and pretty much everything in the browser,
> including the ability to fight wars with competing
> products[1], is less preferable.

Then again, there are those who are not as paranoid as others. In any
case, Opera (and I have not tried the 10 version) is IMHO, not as
serviceable as many competing alternative browsers. However, if it
meets your needs, then so be it.

Please, do not CC me as I am subscribed to this list. I don't need two
copies of the same post.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com