Making bootable USB keys

Fbsd1 fbsd1 at a1poweruser.com
Sun Sep 6 04:57:49 UTC 2009

Samuel Martín Moro wrote:
> In fact, we provide the servers and the keys.
> So we're sure everything will work.
>
> And also, our install CD is already able to create this kind of USB stick.

I am just curious.
What manufacture / model and GB size of USB stick are you using?
When you plug the USB stick into a FreeBSD system what version of the
USB standard is used in the firmware on the USB stick (1.0, 2.0 or 2.2)?
The firmware USB version standard used by the stick is displayed when
the stick is first plugged into a Freebsd release 7.2