Can anyone reproduce this Samba problem?

Karl Vogel vogelke+unix at pobox.com
Sun Sep 6 01:21:41 UTC 2009

>> On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:54:02 -0700,
>> John W <jwdevel at gmail.com> said:

J> I have been trying to set up a 'dropbox' Samba share on FreeBSD, but am
J> not having luck.  I went back and forth on the Samba ML for a bit, and
J> now I'm trying to determine if I am seeing FreeBSD-specific bad
J> behavior.

   http://www.theopensourcerer.com/2008/04/17/a-shared-drop-box-using-samba/
   has some suggestions that might help.

--
Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for the USAF or my company

:-{8    Person who is unhappy with the results of her
        breast-enlargement surgery.                  --Dave Barry's emoticons