8.0-RELEASE-i386-memstick fixit - No USB devices found!

Derek (freebsd lists) 482254ac at razorfever.net
Fri Nov 27 13:29:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else out there has successfully gotten
the 8.0-RELEASE-i386-memstick fixit prompt up.

It boots fine, and sysinstall comes up, but I continually get "No
USB devices found!" when I go to the fixit/USB option.

When I switch to the debug tty, I see da0, and all my device
parameters.

I've even created a second USB stick, and stuck it in and tried.

No joy.

Anyways, has anyone successfully gotten the
8.0-RELEASE-i386-memstick fixit prompt up?

Thanks!
- Derek