Interested in Advertising On freebsd.org

Lyndsey melissa at seoonnet.com
Tue Nov 24 02:01:13 UTC 2009

Hi  Freebsd ,

I'm doing some work at the moment to try and promote one of our
clients.  I looked through your site, and I'm wondering if you would
like to advertise our client.  This client's product is related but not
in direct competition.  Through synergy, both companies can benfit from
this advertisement.

I am interested in paying you a monthly fee to place a link on

 freebsd.org.

If you are interested or have any questions please respond to this
email or call me directly at (323) 992-4077 I am usually in the office
between 9-6 PST

Sincerely,

Lyndsey Renee
5455 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1711