FreeBSD port : audio/mpdscribble

Alexandre L. axelbsd at ymail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:05:13 UTC 2009

Thanks, I can start mpdscribble with my user account (that is in 'wheel' and 'operator' groups') if I set in the conf file the location of the pidfile in my homedir.

But if I start mpdscribble with the /etc/rc.conf (at startup), I get the error message though this change.
Which user is used to lauch script set in the /etc/rc.conf file ?

The goal is to launch mpdscribble at startup.