flashplugin

David Jackson djackson452 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:07:26 UTC 2009

I never had tried to install Linux flash. I did install Windows flash
under Firefox on Wine and it worked. I found that the freebsd port for
Wine would not work but if I downloaded the source from WineHQ and
compiled it would work fine, however, i tried a more recent version of
Wine which did not compile right on FreeBSD, my current properly
compiled wine version is,  1.1.7. You can try the most recent version of
Wine and see if tht works, if not you can try 1.1.7 which worked well
for me.