cannot boot freebsd

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Thu Nov 12 14:55:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 06:57:02PM -0600, Jesús Abidan wrote:

> i did it like you say, but something is happening with my installation, it
> boots always the first OS, i don't have any ideas for having a dual
> system... argh!!

Perchance, is your other system MS-Vista?
As I mentioned in a previous response, I have heard of people
having problems with dual booting with Vista and having to
follow some other procedure for that.   But, I haven't used Vista
(and do not intend to) so you will have to do some archive searching
to find those pieces of information.

////jerry