install.cfg scripting issue

Jason jhelfman at e-e.com
Fri Nov 6 19:32:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am having a heck of a time getting an automated installation to get a
couple of commands done, and was wondering if anyone would be able to offer
any assistance.

Everything works, but post does not. I know we will more than likely move to
a post pkg for configuration, but due to the time-frame to deliver, what
follows below will suit needs just fine.

command='echo sshd_enable="YES" >> /etc/rc.conf.local'
system
command=cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Los_Angeles /etc/localtime
system
command=/sbin/reboot
system

I've tried the first command, and it fails, with a "command not found," and
I have yet to get past those command to the last commands. I have been using
single ticks, and double-quotes, but nothing is seeming to work. In
addition to this, I have also escaped the quotes.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason