Canon printer and TurboPrint

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 12:29:34 UTC 2009

The usefulness of government intervention into private lives,
businesses, etc. is never going to be resolved on this forum. I am just
going to leave with something I received at a business lecture a few
years ago. It was by a Princeton professor, Dr. Webner I believe.

<quote>

Innovation has never come from a bureau. Bureaucracy is antithetical to
innovation. What's more, it is bloody fascist. God forefend the day
when every independent entity has to check with some overweening
bureaucracy before they try something. Anyone who makes any claim to
respecting liberty and then endorses this kind of nonsense should feel
a considerable amount of shame for his or her hypocrisy and embrace of
tyranny.

</quote>

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

There will be sex after death, we just won't be able to feel it.

	Lily Tomlin