Remotely edit user disk quota

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Fri May 29 11:03:37 UTC 2009

>> for running telnet - even in a "secure" (ha!) environment - when so much
>> better alternatives exist.
>>
>> Let me shoot you a hypothetical: your webserver gets compromised.
>
> Something I pointed out earlier.

and what? assuming it will actually be possible to get root access at all
because of bug it such buggy things like PHP, mysql etc. (unlikely) what he will do?

arp attack from within jail?

But just please accept that other people are DIFFERENT than you.

You prefer just repeating things that you considered "simply the best"
once (like ssh), i prefer something more.