What is this forum for?

RW rwmaillists at googlemail.com
Fri May 29 00:06:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 00:53:53 +0200 (CEST)
Wojciech Puchar <wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

> >> is enough to prove that water level will not change at all.
> >
> > Even for you this is a new low.
>
> just another attack? you really can't discuss like a human? I think
> you can, but you like behave in "me too" style. others are agains,
> you must be too!

Do you not think it's a bit arrogant to ridicule the climate scientists
based on what you yourself referred to as "knowledge from primary school
physics and no single calculation"?

> about thermal expansion - water will be roughly the same temperature,
> maybe globally few degrees more. check out how much water expands
> really.

It's not just the melt water, it's the temperature of the water in
the oceans, which is maintained by convection currents. Most of the
water in the world is held at 2-4 Celsius by these currents.