Remotely edit user disk quota

Jon Radel jon at radel.com
Thu May 28 11:52:03 UTC 2009

Wojciech Puchar wrote:

>> Also, I think it's a bad idea to leave money lying round like that.
>> That's why we have banks. More layers.
>
> like most people today you like overcomplexity, layers etc.
>
> But there are still people that prefer simplicity. You should have some
> respect to them.

Some.  But zero sympathy the day it all blows up in their faces due to
just one little configuration error or, oops, exploit they didn't know
about.

In any case, I believe we've had the "Wojciech can do all sorts of
advanced things as he doesn't have to protect himself from any junior
admins on shift 3 or comply with any best practices that he thinks are
silly because it's all about him on his network" conversation on this
list before.  A rehash would be tedious.

--

--Jon Radel
jon at radel.com