Sponsoring FreeBSD

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Thu May 28 09:49:58 UTC 2009

>> could only do this, or stop being moderator.
>>
>> If rules would allow any discussion if moderator should or should not delete
>> post, then rules are wrong and must be fixed.
>>
>> moderator can not have any power to resolve personal things through it.
>
> I read what you posted "carefully." I'm asking you to play pretend . .
> . if you were the moderator of the list you suggest, do you think that
> the response you gave to the OP, as a non-developer, is acceptable.
> That is, do you think that that those who have no responsibility as
> far as what is done with $$ donated to the fBSD cause (i.e., you)
> should respond to to those who wish to donate?
> For a minute there, I was hoping that it was a language issue (BTW - I
> think your English is quite good),
   ^^^

not so sure, because now i'm not sure if i understand these above well.

If i would be a moderator (or anyone else - there will be just rules to
conform) i would for sure delete sponsoring offer no matter if it offered
100 or 1E6$

But i will reply to the sender that contacts for FreeBSD core team are on
the webpage, and that i forwarded his/her mail to them.

it's quite clear i think