Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Wed May 27 23:08:35 UTC 2009

> I am afraid you still do not understand it. This sponsorship offer was NOT
> directed to you. Neither was it to me. I did not reply to it because it
> was clearly addressed to the core team.

it was addressed to mailing list. if he would like to address it to core
team, then he would do this!

to be clear - it was mostly spam-like post.

> I still cannot understand why you - an active, experienced and
> knowledgeable FBSD user - would want to scare off potential donors for the

once again please reread that post. it wasn't even potential donor, but
potential advert buyer. But if i'm really wrong, i will mail him and say
that he can buy advert on FreeBSD webpage for 100$.

Actually i talked with him privately so it won't be a problem.

in the same time, i will get another 100$ as it's quite cheap price for
advert on such popular webpage!

I think you finally catched what i mean, if not - i will try to explain
again.