Sponsoring FreeBSD

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Wed May 27 22:43:50 UTC 2009

> As far as having the right to post your opinion . .  sure . . . but
> that does not mean that your opinions are just as good as others.
> Being of the opinion that the earth is flat is just not a very good
> opinion . . . no?

exactly. but as you may compare some of my opinions to "flat earth" as i
may do it with some your opinions. It's normal, and it's OK as long as
there are discussion on arguments, and with at least basic culture.

But it's getting hard here because of no more than 3 people here+"crowd
psychology" that make many others behave the same after them.

And it will not end, and will become worse and worse when more and more
new people will come.

The only way to control it is to define posting rules, which are
absolutely clear.

MAYBE it can go without classic moderation just informing rule-breakers
about it. But i don't think so, as after some times there will be people
that will ignore it, so moderation is needed.

There will not be much job to moderator, on-topic FreeBSD questions volume
is low. And will be kept low quantity but high quality.