Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

Manolis Kiagias sonicy at otenet.gr
Wed May 27 17:24:56 UTC 2009

Glen Barber wrote:

>> just another funny post - it's not an opinion, it's a fact BECAUSE YOU
>> DECIDED SO.
>>
>> please post more :)
>>

> You continuously do this.  You post responses to posts that (as
> previously stated) scare off users and, in this case, a potential
> sponsor.
>
> You are then told that your reply was unnecessary and unwarranted,
> then you continue to post snide remarks and taunt those telling you
> that you are wrong.
>
> Thanks to your attitude, actions, and demeanor, I will be
> unsubscribing from this list.

Glen: Please don't!

And Wojciech, is there any way we can convince you to show a more
positive attitude to the people on this list?
I believe you have the capacity of helping people, why don't you show a
little more positive energy.
You do get really aggressive at times.  Please take a few minutes to
reconsider  your answers before hitting  'Send'.