Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

Glen Barber glen.j.barber at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:44:06 UTC 2009

This is enough.

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Wojciech Puchar
<wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

>> It is NOT an opinion that you were rude in your reply, and it is NOT
>> an opinion that it's not your place to advise on how much constitutes
>> an 'acceptable' or 'sufficient' donation.
>>
>> You were just plain wrong in doing so, and you should either quietly
>> stop replying defending your actions, or even perhaps admit you were
>> wrong and apologise.
>>
> just another funny post - it's not an opinion, it's a fact BECAUSE YOU
> DECIDED SO.
>
> please post more :)

You continuously do this.  You post responses to posts that (as
previously stated) scare off users and, in this case, a potential
sponsor.

You are then told that your reply was unnecessary and unwarranted,
then you continue to post snide remarks and taunt those telling you
that you are wrong.

Thanks to your attitude, actions, and demeanor, I will be
unsubscribing from this list.

--
Glen Barber