sendmail: stat=Deferred: Connection reset by local

Roberto Nunnari roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
Tue May 26 20:38:23 UTC 2009

Thank you Wojciech and Tim.

Could not yet find the solution, but at least I got sendmail
back delivering mail by reinstalling security/cyrus-sasl2

Don't know why nor how, but obviously there is some
configuration left around that makes sendmail try to
use some of sasl..

When I find the solution, I'll post it here.

Best regards.
Robi

Roberto Nunnari ha scritto:
> Wojciech Puchar ha scritto:
>>> here it is:
>>>
>>> divert(0)dnl
>>> VERSIONID(`$FreeBSD: src/etc/sendmail/freebsd.submit.mc,v 1.1
>>> 2003/10/19 00:03:13 gshapiro Exp $')
>>> define(`confCF_VERSION', `Submit')dnl
>>> define(`__OSTYPE__',`')dnl dirty hack to keep proto.m4 from complaining
>>> define(`_USE_DECNET_SYNTAX_', `1')dnl support DECnet
>>> define(`confTIME_ZONE', `USE_TZ')dnl
>>> define(`confDONT_INIT_GROUPS', `True')dnl
>>> define(`confBIND_OPTS', `WorkAroundBrokenAAAA')dnl