USB WLAN Atheros and USB Ethernet FBSD 7.2

Marco ilikefbsd at web.de
Tue May 26 15:01:20 UTC 2009

thank you, this was exactly stuff i was looking for, external linksys or
other is already here, but i want to do one device this stuff.
unfortunatly the device has no mini-pci slot, i'd love to build it like
this as i see very good atheros support in fbsd. however, if the other
drivers also support hostap mode this would be a way to go.current-8 is
of course not applicable for this job as i want a stable system ;-)

thank you guys very much for your help,
 marco