updating from 7.1 to 7.2 AMD64

Graeme Dargie arab at tangerine-army.co.uk
Mon May 25 17:45:06 UTC 2009

Hi All

I am trying to update 2 7.1 systems to 7.2.

sun3# freebsd-update upgrade -r 7.2RELEASE

Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 2 mirrors found.

Fetching metadata signature for 7.1-RELEASE from update4.freebsd.org...
done.

Fetching metadata index... done.

Inspecting system... done.

Fetching metadata signature for 7.2RELEASE from update4.freebsd.org...
failed.

Fetching metadata signature for 7.2RELEASE from update5.freebsd.org...
failed.

No mirrors remaining, giving up.

No doubt there is something really obvious I am missing, but I just cant
seem to figure it out, I know the commands I am using work as it worked
fine with an i386 system.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Regards

Graeme