installing in a netbook, corrupted kernel on boot with unetbootin

Leandro Chescotta leandro.chescotta at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:27:56 UTC 2009

Hi! how can i boot the installation with my netbook? i tryed a lot of isos,
of 7.2, 7.1, and 6.4 with unetbootin, but when i boot them it says always
CORRUPTED KERNEL IMAGE or something like that... Previously i installed arch
linux and they have a ".img" usb ready image, so you only need to "dd
if=IMAGE_FILE of=USB_DISK" and you can boot it and install, any way we can
have one of these with freebsd? i know about PXE, but i didn't have another
computer to do it, so i need an iso in the usb pendrive