kb problem.

Ali Muridi Ahmed amuridi at cox.net
Fri May 22 00:40:57 UTC 2009

I bought my macbook alum while on vacation in Dubai.. when I bought the
macbook, it had an arabic/english keyboard, it wasn't a problem..
figured out which button is the "return/enter" "shift" etc.. When trying
to install freebsd on macbook, using sysinstall, I keep having "wrong
key input" .. like the whole key was reassigned.

For example, pressed "X" to try and exit the installation but It opened
up a different menu, tried to press "C" to go to the Config part of the
sysinstall, but it exit the installation.

.. how do I fix it?

Waiting for your reply,

Thank you,