will Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS PCMCIA ever be supported?

Scott Bennett bennett at cs.niu.edu
Thu May 21 10:12:28 UTC 2009

     Looking at the release notes for 7.2-RELEASE, I still don't see any
mention of support for the Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS PCMCIA card.  Do any
of the developers know whether there is any plan ever to support this card?
I've been waiting and hoping for over three years already, but haven't seen
any news other than "No, there's no driver support for in in FreeBSD [67].x".
     Thanks in advance for any information on this matter.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG