Get 25 Free Downloads for Updating Your Info on ZOO LIFE ENT.'s Fan List

ZOO LIFE ENT. ZOOGANG3333 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 08:36:33 UTC 2009

Hi there!

I just wanted to invite you to download my new web browser Toolbar, which comes with tons of cool features/gadgets like:

* Games
* News
* Weather tracking
* Streaming radio
* Links to our/my music
* Links to our/my tourdates
* Google powered search box
* and MUCH more!

And the best part is, whenever I send out information about upcoming events and news, it will automatically get sent to your Toolbar so you always know what's going on!

It works on Macs and PCs and you can get the Toolbar now for free here:

Download the toolbar: http://40GLOCC.fanbridge.com/toolbar
As a reward for downloading the toolbar, I would like to offer you 25 free high quality mp3 downloads from popular music website emusic!

You can claim your 25 free downloads here:

http://fburls.com/0-freedownloads

Thanks for supporting my music!

ZOO LIFE ENT. sent this email to questions at freebsd.org
Questions? Contact ZOOGANG3333 at gmail.com or ZOO LIFE ENT., c/o FanBridge, Inc. - 14525 SW Millikan Way, #16910, Beaverton, Oregon 97005, United States