Find boot only dowlod of the FreeBSD release 5.2.1

mut_mainnah3 at telkom.net mut_mainnah3 at telkom.net
Mon May 18 07:59:13 UTC 2009

Dear
Madam / Mr FreeBSD.org

I am sorry in advance, i trayed to find boot only downlod
of the FreeBSD release5.2.1 in http//www.freebsd.org and
in others  but i not find it yet. My CPU had two OS (F1 as
 windows & F2 as FreeBSD release 5.2.1  ). I have trobel
to create initial F1 as window and F2 as FreeBSD againt
 after i installed windows. In  the moment, i still use
GNOME facilities for moving from windows to FreeBSD ( or
FreeBSD to windows) so it NOT outomaticly to changes.
Could you like to help me or whould you like to send
information  to me) so i  can downlod Boot only of the
FreeBSD release 5.2.1 in outomaticly.

I am sorry inconvenience, Thank you for your help in
advance.

Best Regard

Mutmainnah

email adress other : mut_mainnah2 at telkom.net

Untuk melengkapi hidup Anda,  kini telah hadirProtector Postpaid untuk Pelanggan Speedy hanya dengan Rp 8000/bulan,
layanan keamanan online yang dapat digunakan langsung saat menjelajahi internet, melindungi Anda dari Virus kapan saja
dan di mana saja.
Info lebih lanjut hubung 147 atau http://protector.telkomspeedy.com

Flexi - Gratis bicara sepanjang waktu se-Jawa Barat, Banten dan DKI Jakarta.

Speedy - Gratis internetan unlimited dari pkl. 20.00 s/d 08.00 se-Jabodetabek, Banten, Karawang dan Purwakarta.

Pengumuman Pemenang Lomba Speedy Blogging Competition 2008 bisa dilihat di http://lomba.blog.telkomspeedy.com/