Customer Notice:- Access Account Has Been Blocked

Alliance & Leicester Plc account.errors at mail.alliance-leicester.co.uk
Fri May 15 23:16:03 UTC 2009

                           Alliance & Leicester

   Dear Valued Customer,
   We recently have determined that different computers have logged into
   your Alliance & Leicester account, and multiple password failures were
   present before the logons.
   In this manner for your security, your specified access account has
   been locked and needs to be reactivated, in order for it to remain
   active, please Use the link below to proceed and unlock your account.
   So we want you to use this oppurtunity to upgrade your account to our
   new security with the Santander Group, one of the largest banks in the
   world by market capitalisation.
   [1]https://www.mybank.alliance-
   leicester.co.uk/index.asp?ct=mybankrhnlogin&
   By becoming part of the Santander Group, Alliance & Leicester has
   acquired strong backing, which is crucial in these difficult financial
   times.
   I am convinced that Abbey, Alliance & Leicester and Bradford &
   Bingley, as part of the Santander Group, will be a leading UK bank
   focused on giving you great service and value-for-money products.
   Yours sincerely,
   Signature of Emilio Botin Chairman, Emilio Botin
   Alliance & Leicester is now part of the Santander Group, one of the
   largest banks in the world by market capitalisation.

    This message was sent to you as an Alliance & Leicester customer, to
       inform you regarding important information about your account.
     Please do not reply to this email. It has been sent from an email
    address that does not accept incoming emails. To contact us, please
   telephone internet banking on 0844 800 11 44 or textphone 0844 800 50
                          50 or visit our website
    alliance-leicester.co.uk. Calls to 0844 numbers cost 6 pence plus 5
       pence per minute from a BT Together landline. Mobile and other
    providers' charges may vary. Calls are recorded and may be monitored
            for security, quality control and training purposes.
   As an additional security measure every customer email sent to you by
   Alliance & Leicester Group will be addressed to you personally. Please
   report to [2]suspiciousema... at alliance-leicester.co.uk any email which
   appears to come from Alliance & Leicester but is NOT addressed to you
                                personally.
   We will never ask you to supply personal information such as passwords
     or other security information via email. If you are ever asked to
      supply this information in any email which appears to come from
                Alliance & Leicester, please report this to
               [3]suspiciousemails at alliance- leicester.co.uk.
      This email has been sent by Alliance & Leicester plc. Registered
     Office: Carlton Park, Narborough, Leicester LE19 0AL. Company No.
   3263713. Registered in England. Alliance & Leicester plc is authorised
    and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Our FSA register
                             number is 189099.

                             [al1710085939.gif]