php5 pcre

Saifi Khan saifi.khan at twincling.org
Thu May 14 16:02:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, 14 May 2009, gdn wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm using on CURRENT apache22 with php5.
> When I install php5-extensions, all packages make fine.
> But module "pcre" not work.
> >php -m
>
> [PHP Modules]
> bz2
> date
> libxml
> mbstring
> mysql
> pdf
> pdo_dblib
> Reflection
> session
> SimpleXML
> standard
> xml
> xmlrpc
> zip
> zlib
>
> [Zend Modules]
>
> Log file of php:
> [14-May-2009 18:04:50] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load
> dynamic librar
> y '/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/pcre.so' -
> /usr/local/lib/php/20060613/pcre.so:
> Undefined symbol "php_pcre_free" in Unknown on line 0
> [14-May-2009 18:04:50] PHP Warning:  Cannot load module 'PDO' because
> required
> module 'spl' is not loaded in Unknown on line 0
>
> Haw fix this problem?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Dmitry.

Please go back to directory /usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions

run make config and select PCRE and SPL among the extensions

Usually it is selected by default along with CTYPE, DOM, FILTER,
HASH, ICONV, JSON, PDO, PDO_SQLITE, POSIX, SESSION, SIMPLEXML,
SQLITE, TOKENIZER, XML, XMLREADER, XMLWRITER.

Please try a re-build and confirm.

thanks
Saifi.