Welcome to the "freebsd-questions" mailing list
duane at cheekymonkey.us
Wed May 13 18:40:27 UTC 2009
On 5/13/09, Shakil Khan <korikov.zk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone let me know how can I download FreeBSD kernel source code.
1. Surf to http://freebsd.org.
2. Notice that there are now two flavors of FreeBSD:
* Production Release 7.2
* Production (Legacy) Release 6.4
3. Click on 'Documentation' and then 'Handbook'.
4. Scroll down to the table of contents of 'Appendix A. Obtaining
FreeBSD' and review these possibilities. I suggest you try CVSup.
There are CVSup clients available for virtually all Unixen systems,
NB. Now, read carefully the section on CVSup:
You can grab whatever source you want with this method.
More information about the freebsd-questions