reducing Windows Vista to install FreeBSD dual-boot

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri May 8 08:28:37 UTC 2009

El día Wednesday, May 06, 2009 a las 03:56:41PM +0200, Leslie Jensen escribió:

> I've done this a few times and the best procedure is to use the Parted
> magic CD and resize the partition. The Vista shrink tool is not
> something I would recommend. You don't have to think of defragging when
> you use Parted Magic.

I did it with Pmagic 4.0 and Vista is now in its jail of 50 GByte and I
have around 180 GByte for FreeBSD CURRENT.

I still have to look for and install EasyBCD to be able to boot CURRENT
after the installation...

Thx

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211