ReturnCode Checking for FTP

Eddie Chen echen at nyx.com
Wed May 6 19:41:40 UTC 2009

Hi Gary and Lowell,

  I just download and complied the ncftp and  run some ftp,  it looks nice.
  Going to check it out more later on... I like the diagnostics exit return
value on the ncftpput/get.

  Anyway, I have aready modify the tnftp(lukemftp) and started testing some
of the batch jobs.

   Thanks

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com

Note:  The information contained in this message and any attachment
to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete
it from your system. Thank you.  NYSE Euronext, Inc.