How can I extract differences between 2 folders ?

Armin Pirkovitsch a.pirko at inode.at
Tue May 5 15:04:10 UTC 2009

First of all I suppose you're talking about 2 files, not folders.
In which case the command you're using isn't looking so bad since it
shows the differences between file "a" and file "b":

 > diff --suppress-common-lines -w -y a b
 abcde                                                         | xyasz

But since you do not seem to be happy with the output - what should it
look like?

Armin

--
Armin Pirkovitsch