To file a PR, or not to file a PR. That is the question.

Doug Poland doug at polands.org
Mon May 4 19:12:22 UTC 2009

Hello,

A server running 7.1-RELEASE(i386) recently starting deadlocking when
multiple UFS2 snaphosts are being manipulated (via sysutil/freebsd-snapshot).

Upon searching the PR database, I found a problem repart that appears
similar (kern/94769) but with my level of expertise, I'm not certain.
My question, should I go ahead a file a PR, in the hope that more
visability of the issue is better, and therefore more likely to receive
attention?

--
Regards,
Doug