Honey pot email address

Tyson Boellstorff perlcat at windstream.net
Sun May 3 13:57:17 UTC 2009

On Friday 01 May 2009 23:57:46 Andrew wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've created a honey pot email address for SPAM.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on how to get on as many spammers mailing
> lists as possible?

Subscribe to anything that promises FREE games or graphical amusements of the
salacious and binary nature.

That, or you could tell your upper management that this is a safe email
address to give out when filling out forms. (Not that they *would* mind
you -- they prefer to use their company email for that, with predictable
results.) But I digress.