Shared ftp access to a apache root

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Mon Mar 16 11:29:30 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all,

I have a strange request and mind is just not up to the task today. We
have a client who wants each web developer (there are four) to have a
unique login to the same apache site root.

I am not even certain that is possible. Anyone have any ideas? This is a
dedicated server running FreeBSD 6.4 inside ESXi.

DAve

--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org