/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libxcb.so.1" not found,
required by "libcairo.so.2"
admin2 at enabled.com
Tue Mar 10 21:06:41 PDT 2009
Robert Huff wrote:
> Noah writes:
>> rebuilding emacs using portupgrade is dying and claiming I am missing a
>> library. What shall I do?
>> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libxcb.so.1" not found,
>> required by "libcairo.so.2"
> Have you:
> 1) updated your whole ports tree?
> 2) read /usr/ports/UPDATING?
This is what I do to update the whole ports tree. Am I missing something?
1) use cvsup and get the entire ports
2) cd /usr/ports && make index
3) cd /usr/ports && make fetchindex
4) /usr/local/sbin/portsdb -Uu
5) /usr/local/sbin/pkgdb -fu
> Robert Huff
More information about the freebsd-questions