Qt4 apllications are missing button-icons

O. Hartmann ohartman at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 7 03:29:53 PST 2009

We use some Qt4 applications from the USGS forscientific purposes and
after I compiled and installed them on several FreeBSD boxes these
applications are missing their icons for the buttons. I also see this
happening to several other KDE applications, like ktorrent on my private
FreeBSD box. Neither Gnome nor KDE is used in any case, so I suspect
missing widget-sets or some graphical sets for supporting shiny icons
for buttons. Maybe someone can give me a hint (without installing KDE or
Gnome).

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

P.S. Please send me email alos, du to the fact I'm not getting this list.