Simple Sites Make Me 137.00 Daily!

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Wed Mar 4 09:54:13 PST 2009

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 06:27:37PM +0100, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> >You Are About To See How A Simple Little Three Page Website Makes Me Over
> >$137 In PROFIT Each And Every Day... And It Only Took Me 45 Minutes To
> >Build!"
> >Yes... Unlike The 'Other Guys' I Am Actually Gonna Let You See It!
> >My Simple Sites Have Generated Over $2,298,443 In Revenue Over The Past 4
> >Years.
> >Not To Mention My Students Who Generated Over $1,000,000 Last Year Alone!
> >Copy the URL into your browser for a free video http://www.advice.ne1.net/
> >
> unbelievable how many people still believe money comes from heavens.
>
> couldn't the mailsystem be changed to allow posting from addresses only
> from registered users?

That discussion has been had numerous times before.
I think that in general the conclusion is always that since the
questions list provides a primary point of support for FreeBSD users,
and that many have reasons that they cannot subscribe or that it
would be a problem for them to subscribe, that the annoyance from
these trash messages is less than the benefit of leaving the list open.
It is not hard to hit 'd' for delete or click on that box if you
use a gui email reader.

I suspect that the choice won't change now either.

////jerry