Problem starting slapd

Carmel NY carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:03:19 UTC 2009

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:46:42 +0200
Peter Boosten <peter at boosten.org> wrote:

> Check permissions on /var/run/openldap

drwxr-xr-x   2 ldap        ldap         512B Jun 23 10:57 openldap/

They appear to be correct. I might add, that I did a complete deinstall
of the port, removed the /usr/local/etc/openldap directory and the
start up script and then reinstalled the port. The only thing I have not
done is remove DB46 and reinstall that. I really don't think that would
effect anything anyway.

--
Carmel
carmel at hotmail.com

Do not do unto others as you would they should do unto you. Their
tastes may not be the same.

	George Bernard Shaw