you're not going to believe this.

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Mon Jun 22 23:22:15 UTC 2009

How fast is it though?  Fast enough, or will the r/w/access times make
everything slow?  Not all SSD is created equal.

There's a "new" SD format too - up to 2TB.... Prolly within a couple
years, or maybe someone will get some federal stimulus funds and
manufacture it sooner!  After all, it could help us solve the "Climate
Change" issue, that's always a good way to get money....