freebsd cups port, pdf virtual printer, and encryption

Dave dave.mehler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:56:56 UTC 2009

Hello,
	I've installed cups-base on freebsd 7.2. I've also installed
cups-pdf for virtual pdf printing and set an appropriate output directory
for files. In cupsd.conf i've added in a Listen option for the network
interface attached to the local subnet and tried to add the pdf virtual
printer. I'm getting two errors, one error stating that there was a problem
with the ssl certificate, the other no specific error message but i'm
brought back to the printer options page where i can turn on debugging share
the printer etc. and i'm never given the option to add it. I want to export
this pdf printer to samba. Is there something new with encryption?
Thanks.
Dave.