freebsd mass deployment

Jason jhelfman at e-e.com
Fri Jun 19 20:42:38 UTC 2009

I used SystemImager for Linux installs, and I was curious about doing
something similar for FreeBSD.

By chance, I ran across this today, and now I am very excited about trying
it out.

farbot port

http://code.google.com/p/farbot/

-jgh

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:01:42AM +0000, Martin Thomas thus spake: