Open_Source

madunix madunix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:23:00 UTC 2009

so people do not be afraid to think outside the the box....
Finally, out of my experience with Linux and FreeBSD  is that once a
setup is working, it stays working, sometimes the initial setup takes
longer , I ll be honest, there have been times when I spent days
trying to get something working on Linux and FreeBSD, but once
everything is configured right, it just works and works well.

Thanks
madunix