PDF inventory software

LoH lordofhyphens at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:56:33 UTC 2009

Daniel Underwood wrote:
>> A partial solution would also to do a search on someone else's index (google
>> scholar, IEEEXplore, etc) to get the title of what you're looking for.
>>

> True, but in this situation, I want to find something within a local
> collection of literature. E.g., find a table of data I recall seeing
> in my literature review.

Which is why I initially suggested collecting the BibTeX (or your
preferred citation management software of choice) entries for your
articles and adding them. I know that when I start collecting articles
for literature reviews, I get a BibTeX copy of the citation, so I can
easily drop it into my papers.

--Joseph