phidgets for FreeBSD?

Mel Flynn mel.flynn+fbsd.questions at mailing.thruhere.net
Tue Jun 9 00:05:41 UTC 2009

On Sunday 07 June 2009 23:49:48 Ian Smith wrote:

> Thanks, but please humour my ignorance - would one install linux libusb
> in /compat/linux for linux apps, as well as the freebsd port for native?

If there's source, one would use native libusb. I'd go test with -current
though. The libusb in the base there is the exact same as the devel/libusb
port, with extras. If the source don't work out of the box, usb developers
would definitely want to hear about it. Unfortunately, I lack the time (and
interest for the moment) to try it out myself, even though I'd love to get my
Sonix USB webcam working.
--
Mel