openoffice.org-3 compiling issue

Jason Helfman jhelfman at e-e.com
Thu Jun 4 21:55:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

Newbie to FreeBSD here, however I have been studying like a madman, running
it on my desktop, and administering systems on a daily basis so I've learned
quiet a bit recently.

I am trying to install openoffice.org-3 port, and am receiving the following
error.

1 module(s):
	openssl
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/BEB300_m3/openssl

Attention: if you build and deliver the above module(s) you may prolongue
your the build issuing command "build --from openssl"

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3.

At first I received this error, I was running -j5 with my make command, but
after removing that I managed to get pass the initial error that included
icu and ssl issues.

All posts that look similar to the error I am having, have no replies to
them.

Thanks,
Jason