repeating error message from ssh

Dave dave.mehler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:57:48 UTC 2009

Hi,
	Thanks everyone for the information on this. I'm not running
anything ipv6, i'd like to turn this off completely. The dns for my network
unfortunately due to lack of computers is being provided by a 2wire gateway
2701, if anyone has any information on this thing's dhcp or dns i'd love to
hear it, googling hasn't shown me how to change the internal domain name.
Thanks.
Dave.