Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

Reid Linnemann lreid at cs.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 3 20:47:57 UTC 2009

Written by Wojciech Puchar on 06/02/09 18:01>>
>>> Some people may want both, but well you can't have everything. It's not
>>> possible to everyone will agree with everyone on mailing list, and with
>>> every potential new user.
>>
>> I know that disagreeing is inevitable.  My position is that a pleasant
>> tone would be nice.
>
> Mine too. What i really don't like here sometimes are lack of
> discussion, just agressive answers from some people.

I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing at your hypocritical
observation here. The whole reason this tangled mess of threads even
exists is because you were aggressive in your own response to the
potential donor.

That's all I have to say. The sooner this thread and its godforsaken
stepchildren die, the better.