Intel NIC issues

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Wed Jun 3 06:51:26 UTC 2009

> <snip>
>
> I opened the case and the motherboard does not match what was supposed
> to be in the machine. I will contact the supplier and see what happens
> from there.

Maybe it was just a mistake, but i bet not. At least here putting other
cheaper products in computer and getting a price for the expensive one -
is very common practice in polish shops.

Simply because most people buy more expensive because it's "better" and
will not see a difference then - so such cheating works.