pcre

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Jun 2 17:05:38 UTC 2009

> I am having problems starting drupal6 on 7.2 freebsd when i try strating
> it on apache20 I get a error mesg that read PCRe boot strap

If English is your second language, you should look to see if there is a
FreeBSD mailing list in your native language.

Cut/pasting the actual error message into your question will also help you
get better assistance.

My guess would be that you don't have the php?-pcre package installed.
You can use pkg_info to check this, however I can't be sure that's your
actual problem from the information you've given.

The documentation on installing/maintaining packages is here:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports.html

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com